Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus Octa-Core 124 8GB RAM 128GB WIFI GRAY

Тема в разделе 'Объявления войны', создана пользователем Antonnes, 5 июн 2024.

1. Antonnes

Antonnes Новичок

"Meet the Mini PC Windows 11 Pro SNUNMU- Power Packed with the Latest Intel Core i5 Processor!
    Are you looking for a powerful yet pocket-sized device that offers desktop-level performance? The Mini PC Windows 11 Pro SNUNMU is the perfect solution for you! This mini PC is equipped with the latest Intel Core i5-8279U processor that can clock up to 4.
    Meet the Mini PC Windows 11 Pro SNUNMU- Power Packed with the Latest Intel Core i5 Processor!
    Are you looking for a powerful yet pocket-sized device that offers desktop-level performance? The Mini PC Windows 11 Pro SNUNMU is the perfect solution for you! This mini PC is equipped with the latest Intel Core i5-8279U processor that can clock up to 4.1 GHz with 4 cores, and it comes with 16 GB of DDR4 memory and a blazing fast 512 GB SSD. Additionally, it features a versatile set of ports including HDMI, VGA and Type-C, making it an ideal choice for both home and office use.
    Compact Design, High Performance!
    The SNUNMU Mini PC is all about compact design and high performance. Despite its tiny form factor, it is packed with powerful hardware that can handle intensive computing tasks with ease. The Intel Core i5 processor, coupled with 16 GB of DDR4 memory and a high-speed 512 GB SSD, ensures smooth and responsive computing performance. Whether you are editing videos, running complex software or multitasking, this mini PC can take it all.
    Connectivity Galore!
    This mini PC is designed to cater to all your connectivity needs. It comes equipped with HDMI and VGA ports, enabling you to connect to a wide range of displays, including televisions and projectors. The Type-C port offers lightning-fast data transfer speeds, making it perfect for transferring large files or for connecting to high-performance peripherals such as external hard drives and SSDs. Additionally, it features a gigabit Ethernet port and dual-band Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect to the internet via a wired or wireless network.
    Windows 11 Pro - The Latest and the Greatest OS!
    The Mini PC Windows 11 Pro SNUNMU comes pre-installed with the latest and greatest OS from Microsoft- Windows 11 Pro. With its intuitive and user-friendly interface, Windows 11 Pro makes using this mini PC a breeze. Additionally, it comes with a host of features that are designed to make your computing experience more productive and efficient. These include features such as snap layout, snap groups, virtual desktops, and more.
    The Perfect Device for Home and Office Use!
    The SNUNMU Mini PC is not only powerful but also versatile. Its compact form factor and silent operation make it an ideal choice for use in small spaces, such as in a home theatre setup. Additionally, its high-performance hardware and connectivity options make it perfect for use in an office environment. Whether you need to run complex software or need to connect to multiple displays, this mini PC has you covered.
    In Summary
    The Mini PC Windows 11 Pro SNUNMU is the perfect solution for those who need a compact but powerful computing device.
    This mini PC features Intel Core i5 processor, 16 GB of DDR4 memory and a 512 GB SSD, ensuring high-performance computing.
    It comes with an array of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, Type-C, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
    The device runs Windows 11 Pro, which is the latest and greatest operating system from Microsoft.
    The SNUNMU Mini PC is suitable for both home and office use.
    If you want a pocket-sized device that is a powerhouse when it comes to performance, the Mini PC Windows 11 Pro SNUNMU is the way to go. With its powerful hardware and versatile connectivity options, this mini PC is perfect for anyone who needs a high-performance computing device in a small form factor."
    Check It Out: https://akabot.com/vi/tai-nguyen/bl...oanh-nghiep-sau-giai-doan-3-5-nam-trien-khai/

Lipa Onyx II 10 – 464 GB Phone tablet 4G 4G Memory 64 GB Full HD resolution Android 9 Dual SIM connection Calls and mobile internet GPS Play Store For Netflix Disney, etc.